Clients come to Professional Carriers of the South, Inc. for many different services including courier services, delivery service, messenger service, mail service, and shipping services. We offer some of the best transportation, logistic, and warehouse services in the market today.
WHAT WE DO
TYPES OF SERVICE:
- Call In Service: Clients may contact our office as a delivery need arises. Our dispatchers will record the request by obtaining the pickup and delivery locations, determine the size of vehicle required for shipping (car, truck, cargo van, box truck) and the urgency of the shipment (non-rush, same-day, or rush dedicated delivery).
- Scheduled Service: Clients will schedule the time for a daily pickup or delivery and we will dispatch a courier to the location on a daily basis.
HOW WE DO IT
- We utilize late model vehicles that are easily identified with our name displayed on the side of each vehicle.
- Employee Training Programs: Depending upon the route, each transportation employee is trained forty hours (40) prior to being placed into service. This includes certification by the Department of Transportation (DOT) and by our company physician. Each courier guard is trained in accordance with APSC, ICC, DOT, and OSHA standards. We have three (3) courier guards trained for each scheduled route.
- Courier Guards: We provide two (2) well-trained substitute couriers at no additional charge for each route. Our firm has one of the lowest employee turnover rates in the industry, averaging 3.5 years of service for forty-five (45) employees. Each courier is dressed in a white shirt and blue pants. Our couriers are easily identified by their badge, which is worn on the pocket of their shirt.
ABOUT OUR AGENTS
PCSI has agents in every major city in the United States. We are a member of the Messenger Courier Association of America (MCAA). We are able to network with our agents to provide same day door-to-door delivery on a national basis. In addition, we work closely with Fed Ex, UPS, American Airlines, and Delta Airlines. The Department of Homeland Security has approved PCSI.
- There is no charge for our service unless our service is actually utilized. We remain “on call” for each client; however, the client only pays for services rendered.
- Limit your company's liability, auto insurance, and vehicle maintenance, and workers compensation costs.
- We have warehouse capabilities and currently hold a 98 % approval rating from our warehouse customers.
Contact our office 256-851-7241 or email us for additional information.Professional Carriers
of the South, Inc.
2003 Poole Drive NW
Huntsville, AL, 35810
Email Us Today!
ICC MC 302941,
APSC F 961,
Donnia S. Monroe
Patrick A. Brown